Memo

Updated: 26 December 2010

All CF workouts of the year have been updated and some pictures have been added to previous posts. I will need to go in and fix the posting dates so they are in order and in the right month, but you get the idea.

I'll continue to add my own workout log as time permits. Hopefully with more pictures this year.

If you're interested in some killer food recipes (paleo friendly) be sure to check out The Naked Kitchen Blog!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Level One - WOD Thirty-one

Good Morning, Athletes!

Have you assessed your nutrition lately? Sit down with your journal and take a hard look at it. Are there placed you can improve? May I suggest ensuring that you are extremely light on the tubers and starches? This includes cutting out most of the potatoes and carrots as well as the breads and pastas. I know, I know. Those are the best tasting, easiest to make, and cheapest. They just don’t do you any favors nutritionally and will thwart your best efforts in the long run. Pick one cheat meal for the week and have them at that meal only (for me that is Friday dinner), but be mindful of how much you are eating. An entire plate of chicken alfredo over linguine basically trashes your nutrition journal and clean-eating for that week.

Today’s WOD:
• Warm – up, 3 x 10.
• WOD: “Filthy Fifty” Scaled.
o Perform all exercises in order. Complete the prescribed movement and reps before moving on. THIS IS FOR TIME SO KEEP PUSHING!
> 20 Box Jumps : 14 – 20 inches
> 20 Jumping Pull-up, or 20 one-third Bodyweight Pull-downs
> 20 Dumbbell Swings: 25#
> 20 Walking Lunges
> 20 Sit-ups
> 20 Push Pres: 25 or 30# dumbbells
> 20 Back Extensions or Super-mans
> 20 Wall Ball: 10# Med Ball
> 20 Burpees
> 20 Single Under Jump Rope
• Cool-down, Roller/Stretching/Yoga + 1 liter Water

Post thoughts and time to comments.

Have fun. DO WORK!

3…2…1…GO!

Coach

1 comment:

  1. It's a good thing I'm not a huge tuber fan ;)
    I guess I should keep my cheat for a bowl of ice cream!! Mmmm I'm glad today is a rest day! Cause that looks like a tough one you cooked up!

    ReplyDelete