Memo

Updated: 26 December 2010

All CF workouts of the year have been updated and some pictures have been added to previous posts. I will need to go in and fix the posting dates so they are in order and in the right month, but you get the idea.

I'll continue to add my own workout log as time permits. Hopefully with more pictures this year.

If you're interested in some killer food recipes (paleo friendly) be sure to check out The Naked Kitchen Blog!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Crossfit WOD: 1.1.2011

Name: New Year Run Challenge

Description: Run ten minutes for maximum distance

Every hour on the hour for 12 hours

Result: 16.22 miles

Note: Done in Ithaca at Melissa's house. I was inspired to do this because Erika gave me this super shirt I wanted to wear and she always loves to just go on a run. Here was a cool way to do that - twelve times in a day.
In the end, I am proud to have completed it. I am also stupid for the same. Long stories made short - the same aches from the last 12 hour race I ran came up this time and I should have called it after 8. But pride won out again and I slowed down and struggled through to the finish. Thankfully, Erika's support from afar and Bonnie running alongside me made it possible.
It was a cool experience. I look forward to watching others do it in the near future.

MK - sent from Droid

No comments:

Post a Comment