Memo

Updated: 26 December 2010

All CF workouts of the year have been updated and some pictures have been added to previous posts. I will need to go in and fix the posting dates so they are in order and in the right month, but you get the idea.

I'll continue to add my own workout log as time permits. Hopefully with more pictures this year.

If you're interested in some killer food recipes (paleo friendly) be sure to check out The Naked Kitchen Blog!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Level One - Day Seventeen WOD

Good Morning, Athletes!

A new week beckons. It has now been one month of CrossFit for you! Care to give us your thoughts so far?

I am very proud of each and every one of you. Congratulations on committing to this lifestyle change that will only benefit you.

You have this entire week to decide if you want to do the deed and finally get on the scale again. After Sunday - this is no longer an option. If you do, be sure to get your results to me. I'm sure that you will see positive results!

Today we're going fast and hard. It's the start of Met-Con weeks! Enjoy.

Today's WOD:

* Warm-up, 2 x 10
* WOD:
- Time Trial, Max Distance in 10 minutes
* Cool-down, Roller/Stretch/Yoga + 1 liter water.

Run fast. Run far. Don't give in. It's only 10 minutes. Push. PUSH. PUSH!!!

Post distance to comments.

Have fun. DO WORK!

3...2...1...GO!

Coach

2 comments:

  1. The last month has been pain filled. But it has been satisfiying and life changing as well! The thing that I'm the happiest about it that I'm never bored as there is no monotony- it's nice to have something new to try every day (even if it's movements we've done in a different order). It helps keep me motivated and non-complacent. I decided I'll get on the scale- I just don't know which day yet I'll do it... Pretty sure Norm feels the same.

    WOD:
    Norm -
    10 min
    2% grade @ 4.5 mph=0.75 miles total
    No stopping, no breaks.

    Shawna-
    10 min
    1% grade, 3.5 min @ 4.0mph, 6.5 min @ 5.5mph=.85 miles total. No stopping, no breaks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Work!

    Write this one down. It's a baseline to beat into a pulp come fall!

    Thank you for your thoughts. The constantly varied workouts are designed specifically to drive away monotony and to keep your body moving towards a stronger, more capable and powerful you.

    Plus, it's always fun to see what craziness us coaches can dream up! (And I always look forward to seeing how well I can do such craziness.)

    Let me know how you fare on the scale. I am excited for you!

    MK

    ReplyDelete