Memo

Updated: 26 December 2010

All CF workouts of the year have been updated and some pictures have been added to previous posts. I will need to go in and fix the posting dates so they are in order and in the right month, but you get the idea.

I'll continue to add my own workout log as time permits. Hopefully with more pictures this year.

If you're interested in some killer food recipes (paleo friendly) be sure to check out The Naked Kitchen Blog!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

CFC Nutrition Challenge - Day 2

A big day ahead! Here's what I ate to fuel the WOD. I swear it's the afternoon sardines that do the trick!

I felt really well waking up; not much soreness. As the day progressed (and I was stuck behind my desk) my legs became tight and tender. They weren't quite ready for the WOD but by the end of it there were no nerves left to feel any pain. Great group of ladies kept me on my toes! Nice work everyone!

Day 2:

Breakfast - 3 eggs, 1 oz fresh sausage link, 1/2 cup greek yogurt, 1/4 cup blue berries, 1/4 cup black berries, 1 plum, 2 dates, sliver of Coconut Tres Leches cake (non-gluten!)

Snack - 16 oz coffee

Dinner - 1 cup Spaghetti Squash, 1 cup homemade meat sauce (turkey/grass-fed beef, crushed tomatoes), 1/2 cup ratatouille

Snack - can of sardines in olive oil, nectarine, 12 oz Coke Zero

Supper - 4 cups mixed greens, 1/3 red pepper, 3 sweet peppers, 1 carrot, 1 oz hard cheese, 5 oz chicken, pork loin and turkey bacon, 2/3 cup cauliflower, 1/2 cup broccoli, 6 olives

Water - 32 oz H20, 12 oz herbal ice tea (unsweet)

WOD:

Fight Gone Bad

3 rounds of 5 minutes with 1 minute rest at the end of each round.

Every minute the athlete tries to complete as many reps (or, calories for the rower), as possible.

Every minute on the minute, the athlete moves from one movement to the next, until they have completed all movements.

The movements are: Row, Sumo Dead lift High Pull, Box Jump, Push-Press, Wall-Ball, Rest

Completed as rx'd - 110, 110, 107 = 327 reps

Power Output (from cathletics.com) - Not available

No comments:

Post a Comment