Memo

Updated: 26 December 2010

All CF workouts of the year have been updated and some pictures have been added to previous posts. I will need to go in and fix the posting dates so they are in order and in the right month, but you get the idea.

I'll continue to add my own workout log as time permits. Hopefully with more pictures this year.

If you're interested in some killer food recipes (paleo friendly) be sure to check out The Naked Kitchen Blog!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

CFC Nutrition Challenge - Day 3

This one started with a bang! I joined in with the early crew today for the WOD so getting up early was key. I made my breakfast to bring to work and broke out the motorbike for a perfect morning ride to the box.

Working with Scott was key. Form was kept solid and when my back started rounding at 255 we called it a day. I'm excited to know that I could hit 275 and probably nail my old pr of 295 with only a few days of concentrated work. My legs are toast. Tonight I learn to can peaches. Tomorrow I'll ride the bicycle, garden, and rest.

Day 3:

Breakfast - 3 eggs, 1 oz fresh sausage link, 1/2 tomato, 1/4 onion, 1/2 oz goat cheese, 1/2 cup greek yogurt, 1/3 cup black berries, 5 dates, Cherry Almond Dollop

Snack - 16 oz coffee, 1 med apple

Dinner - 1/2 cup ratatouille, 1 cup roasted beet/sweet potato/pumpkin mixture, 5 oz pork/chicken cubes

Snack - can of sardines in olive oil, nectarine, 12 oz Coke Zero

Supper - Zucchini Casserole (1 1/2 cup mixture of zucchini, onion, cheese, tomato, grass-fed beef) 1/2 cup moosetracks ice-cream (I know, I know. But sometimes you just have to say yes to the six year old who is dying to get you a dish of it!

Water - 32 oz H20, 12 oz herbal ice tea (unsweet)

WOD:

Max Effort - Front Squat

135 x 5; 205 x 3; 215 x 3; 235 x 1; 255 x 1

135 x 5 deep hold; 95 x 5 deep hold

Completed as rx'd

Clean - 3 rounds by 10 reps @ 65; 1 round @ 115

Snatch - 3 rounds by 10 reps @ 65; 1 round @ 115

Power Output (from cathletics.com) - 

55.27 watts 
0.08 horsepower 
40.77 ft-lbs/sec

No comments:

Post a Comment