Memo

Updated: 26 December 2010

All CF workouts of the year have been updated and some pictures have been added to previous posts. I will need to go in and fix the posting dates so they are in order and in the right month, but you get the idea.

I'll continue to add my own workout log as time permits. Hopefully with more pictures this year.

If you're interested in some killer food recipes (paleo friendly) be sure to check out The Naked Kitchen Blog!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

CFC Nutrition Challenge - Day 4

Up early today. A full 24 hours of rest for my legs and I can finally feel them again. Nice high cadence spinning to get to work and I'm ready for the day. Same breakfast and lunch as yesterday. Who wants to take bets on what supper will be?

Day 4:

Breakfast - 3 eggs, 1 oz fresh sausage link, 1/2 tomato, 1/4 onion, 1/2 oz goat cheese, 1/2 cup greek yogurt, 1/3 cup black berries, 5 dates, Sliver of Coconut Tres Leches cake

Snack - 16 oz coffee, 1 med apple

Dinner - 1/2 cup ratatouille, 1 cup roasted beet/sweet potato/pumpkin mixture, 5 oz pork/chicken cubes

Snack - Larabar, 12 oz Coke Zero

Supper - Big ass salad! Same ingredients as yesterday...but with 4oz of turkey/beef burger.

Water - 32 oz H20, 12 oz herbal ice tea (unsweet)

WOD:

2 rounds, 12 mile high cadence cycling - got my butt handed to me by Louie, the fixie rider!

Power Output (from cathletics.com) - 

Not available

No comments:

Post a Comment