Memo

Updated: 26 December 2010

All CF workouts of the year have been updated and some pictures have been added to previous posts. I will need to go in and fix the posting dates so they are in order and in the right month, but you get the idea.

I'll continue to add my own workout log as time permits. Hopefully with more pictures this year.

If you're interested in some killer food recipes (paleo friendly) be sure to check out The Naked Kitchen Blog!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

CFC Nutrition Challenge - Week 3, Monday

A mid-day flight takes me from 115 degree temps of Phoenix to the balmy 80's of Great Falls, Montana. I found my way to the hotel and down to the river for a quick and dirty WOD. Unfortunately my feet are a bit soft and sore from Saturday's run in the rain so I had to back off a bit and couldn't finish what I originally intended to do. Tomorrow I'm off to edge-of-nowhere MT. 

Day 15:

Breakfast - Two egg fritatta with salmon and stuffing over greens with candied pecans and raspberries

Snack - none

Dinner - burger with cheese, bacon, fries, salad

Snack - 2 oz mixed nuts

Supper - Ultimate fajita (steak, carnitas, shrimp, chicken) at On the Border, grilled veggies, salad

WOD:
 
Max Mile - 6:17
Tabata sets - Push-ups/Squats
Handstand Practice
 
Power Output (from cathletics.com) - 

Not available

No comments:

Post a Comment