Memo

Updated: 26 December 2010

All CF workouts of the year have been updated and some pictures have been added to previous posts. I will need to go in and fix the posting dates so they are in order and in the right month, but you get the idea.

I'll continue to add my own workout log as time permits. Hopefully with more pictures this year.

If you're interested in some killer food recipes (paleo friendly) be sure to check out The Naked Kitchen Blog!

Friday, August 26, 2011

CFC Nutrition Challenge - Week 2, Thursday

Another early wake-up for a good time with the morning crew! Today is a double after 24 hours of rest. I can absolutely say that my body is wrecked. I went hard during the early part of the week and my body really needs the break. Lucky for me, it won't get one. Not until tomorrow anyway. Getting up for a plane at 4 AM is going to be TOUGH!

Day 11:

Breakfast - 3 egg omelet with sauteed onion/mushroom, 1/2 oz goat cheese, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup grapes, peach

Snack - 2 blocks 88% dark chocolate, bag carrot sticks

Dinner - 4 oz steak w/4 cups mixed steamed veggies, 16 almonds

Snack - 8 almonds, Larabar, 2 oz steak, 1 oz Terra chips

Supper - Spyro Salad w/extra meat

WOD:

MET CON: 5 RFT

200m Heavy Carry (50% BW) or Sled Pull (65% BW)

10 Overhead Squat (60% 1RM)

Completed as Rx'd at 95#.

Second WOD:

"Isabel"

30 Snatches for time (135#)

Completed as rx'd in 5:15

Power Output (from cathletics.com) - 

Not available

No comments:

Post a Comment